London is widely considered to be one of the gastronomic capitals of the world, attracting some of the most exciting chefs to work in the growing culinary and hospitality industries. A city that seamlessly blends classic and modern styles, the diversity of London is reflected in the ever evolving food scene.
Home to over forty of the finest Michelin starred restaurants, London has become a global trend setter, embracing cuisines from every corner of the world, and celebrating all styles of cooking. It is the city’s insatiable appetite for the most exciting and innovative food, that make London the perfect setting for those pursuing a career in the culinary arts and hospitalityLe Cordon Bleu London is situated in the heart of London at 15 Bloomsbury Square, and is located a short walk from the fashionable Covent Garden, Soho and Leicester Square. Famous theatres, fine restaurants, exciting bars, vibrant cafes, and relaxing parks make London one of the world’s most desired cities to live in.
By living and studying in London, you will be at the heart of this unique and welcoming environment - providing an unforgettable experience.
After over 50 years at 114 Marylebone Lane, Le Cordon Bleu London’s move to 15 Bloomsbury Square in 2012 was driven by our continued commitment to deliver the highest calibre of culinary and hospitality education, building on over 115 years of experience training students globally. The application of cutting edge equipment not only provides our students with the highest quality tools to develop skills but also provides the experience of life in a professional working environment.
We source only the best produce for use during practical sessions and demonstrations, and constantly review our suppliers to ensure you always work with the highest-quality ingredients. By supplying our students with specialist items, you learn to develop your senses and techniques with premium ingredients to prepare for the professional environment.
Our building features state-of-the-art facilities to provide you with the latest and most innovative opportunities in culinary and hospitality education:
- self-contained work stations incorporating induction range and preparation area for each student
- digital sous-vide water baths
- multi-zone convection ovens
- fully equipped bakery kitchens with retarder proofers and stone based deck ovens
- tandoori and duck ovens
- ventilated ceilings
- temperature and humidity controlled kitchens
- lecture theatres with demonstration areas and audio-visual technology
- ceiling mounted demonstration mirrors
- large open plan events area
- interactive Smart Board technology
- library of culinary, wine and hospitality management books with quiet study area and computer access
- on-site café serving fresh bread, pastries, savouries, and beverages
- lounge and computer corner with internet access
Following the opening of our Centre of Excellence, the Catering Equipment Distributors Association (CEDA) awarded our exceptional facilities their Grand Prix Award for the Cost Sector Large Category.